$5 Bonus through the ShopBack Button Browser Extension - Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the $5 Cashback Bonus, you must ‘Activate Cashback’ at any participating store through the ShopBack Button browser extension and make a transaction through that store (AU $100 minimum spend, excluding taxes) between 12am and 11.59pm AEST (inclusive) on 16 September 2019.
- Purchases through ShopBack's app, mobile site and direct desktop site do not qualify for the bonus. Purchases must be done through the browser extension.
- Participating stores include Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Klook and Trip.com.
- The AU $100 minimum spend must be accumulated with one participating store, not across multiple participating stores.
- The $5 cashback bonus is in addition to the usual cashback you will receive for transacting through a participating store.
- The $5 cashback bonus will be credited separately into your ShopBack account by 31 October 2019.
- Note down the respective store’s purchases excluded from cashback, as the purchase of such items will not qualify you for the bonus.
- Cancelled orders/bookings will void your eligibility for the bonus.
- If your tracked cashback is rejected, your bonus will be voided.
- ShopBack reserves the right to dishonour bonuses for members who have participated in this offer in a fraudulent manner (ie. using multiple accounts). Such members may be banned and any cashback on their accounts forfeited.
- You must have earned at least $10 confirmed cashback from general purchases to withdraw the $5 Cashback Bonus.