1. How do I participate in this draw?
You automatically qualify for the Ultimate Experience draw as long as you meet the following requirements:
Possess a valid registered account with ShopBack
Made at least 1 Qualifying Purchase from 9 Nov 2018 - 3 January 2019
Accumulated relevant number of points to qualify for any applicable levels
Is 18 years of age or older at the time of lodging their entry, an Australian citizen or permanent resident in the Australian State or Territory.
2. What is a Qualifying Purchase?
Qualifying Purchase(s) are any purchase(s) made through ShopBack that result in Cashback for that member. Purchases that have Cashback statuses that are "Rejected" and/or under "Investigation" do not count as Qualifying Purchases.
Purchase(s) made through ShopBack on the same store each day entitles you to 1 Qualifying Purchase. i.e. If you make 2 purchases from Groupon on 9 Nov, it would count as 1 Qualifying Purchase. If you make 1 purchase on Groupon and 1 purchase on Woolworths Online on 9 Nov, it would count as 2 Qualifying Purchases.
A Qualifying Purchase may be disqualified due to the following reasons:
- You have cancelled your purchase and/or returned ALL items in that purchase.
- Your purchase is associated to a fraudulent activity.
3. How many points will I earn if make 2 purchases from the same store in a day?
Purchases made on the same store on the same day counts as 1 Qualifying Purchase.
You earn 10 points for the 1st Qualifying Purchase you make during the ShopFest promotion period.
For the 2nd to 4th Qualifying Purchase you make during the ShopFest period, you will earn 15 points on each of these purchases.
For the 5th Qualifying Purchase and more, you will earn 20 points for each of these purchases.
NOTE: Purchase(s) made through ShopBack on the same store each day entitles you to 1 Qualifying Purchase.
4. If I have a missing Cashback on my order, will it be added to my overall points?
For any missing Cashback, you will need to submit a missing Cashback request form which will be subjected to further validation from our Customer Service team. If your missing Cashback is approved, points will be automatically added back into your overall points within 30 days after the approval status. You will not need to submit any other forms for your points to be added. Points for missing Cashback will be calculated based on your transaction date/time in the sequence of your Qualified Orders. If your missing Cashback is rejected, there will not be any points added.
For any enquiries, feel free to reach out to [email protected]
5. If I cancel 1 item in my order, will my points be deducted?
No, your points will only be deducted if you cancelled all item(s) and/or order(s) in your Qualified Order.
6. If I made 2 purchases from the same store in 1 day and cancelled 1 purchase, will my points be deducted?
No, as long as at least 1 order is still valid (not returned/cancelled), your points will not be deducted.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the Draw, users must have the following:
- Valid registered account with ShopBack.
- Made at least 1 Qualifying Purchase from 9 November 2018, 00:00 GMT+11 - 3 January 2019, 23:59 GMT+11 (both dates inclusive).
- Attained the relevant number of Points to qualify for the applicable Prize tiers.
- ShopBack Newsletter subscription.
- Is 18 years of age or older at the time of lodging their entry, an Australian citizen or permanent resident in the Australian State or Territory.
To qualify for the Draw, users must accumulate points by carrying out the following activities:
1. Make a “Qualifying Purchase” where,
- A “Qualifying Purchase” is a valid order made with a unique partner store of ShopBack that is not cancelled, rejected, or under investigation.
- Points will not be awarded on more than 1 Qualifying Purchase per unique store per day.
- All Qualifying Purchases must be tracked 3 days prior to the Draw date
Winners & Prizes
- Winners will be announced on 17 January 2019 via ShopBack's newsletter and on ShopBack's website.
- Participants of the draw must be subscribed to ShopBack's newsletter to receive anouncement on Ultimate Experience Winners.
- Each of the Winners may receive more than 1 prize during the Draw but no more than 1 prize in each level.
- Otherwise provided by ShopBack, prizes are strictly non-redeemable for credit, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable and non-replaceable if lost, or stolen.
- ShopBack shall have the right to disqualify Winner(s) without notice.
- If a Winner fails to claim his/her Prize within the stipulated redemption period, his/her Prize will be forfeited.
ShopBack reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the terms and conditions without prior notice.
View full Terms and Conditions here
The promotion is authorised under permit numbers