Own the new iPhone XR from $1229
Shop Apple Australia and get cashback on your purchases
- Accounts that engage in fraudulent orders/activities to game/cheat the Cashback system will be banned and Cashback forfeited
- Cashback only eligible to a customer for up to 5 units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only 2 units within a 30-day period are eligible.
- ShopBack must be the last link you clicked in order to get Cashback. If other website links are clicked after clicking through ShopBack, Cashback will not be tracked (E.g. coupon websites and deal websites)
- Return to ShopBack and clickthrough to Apple every time you are making a new transaction
Apple is one of the top brands that provide electronics, hardware products, software products, and online services. Apple is known worldwide to offer the most reliable and user-friendly products. Apple builds the product parts itself which is why it has some of the most sophisticated lineups of products ever created in the world. It is the world’s leading computer company if it is compared according to revenue. Additionally, it is the world’s third-largest manufacturer of mobile phones.
Apple was founded in 1976 on April 1st by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Apple’s headquarters is in California.
Products Sold On Apple
Apple’s range of high-end products include Apple product accessories, iPhones, Macs, iPads, iPod Touch, TV and much more. Apple sales are regularly held on the online store so you can save a lot on the best quality products.
- Mac: Apple has a myriad of computers and laptops that help you do more with simplicity. Choose from various Macs and MacBooks.
- iPad: Don’t want to get a Mac but want something more than an iPhone? Get an iPad as it lets you do the most basic tasks efficiently.
- iPhone: The breathtaking iPhones are only getting bigger and better with time. Truly the best phones ever!
- Watch: Want to be updated about how you are doing health wise? Get an Apple Watch.
- TV: TV viewing just got better with Apple’s range of TVs. Choose from TVs that give you picture quality to real, you will actually think it is real!
- Music: Did you know there are over 50 million songs available on Apple Music?
- iTunes: You can have your favorite movies, music and TV shows in one place all thanks to iTunes.
- HomePod: Apple’s HomePod is a speaker for your home that comes with exceptional sound.
iPod Touch: Love to have your music wherever you are? The iPod Touch is the best way to keep games, music, pictures and more with you at all times.
- Accessories: Apple has a wide range of accessories that help you do more with Apple products.
|Product Category||Product Sub-Category|
|Mac||MacBook Air, Mac Mini, iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, Accessories, iMac Pro, MacBook Pro|
|iPad||iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, Accessories, iPad|
|iPhone||AirPods, iPhone 7, Accessories, iPhone Xs, iPhone 8, iPhone Xr|
|Watch||Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Series 3, Accessories, Apple Watch Series 4, Bands, Apple Watch Hermes|
|TV||Accessories, Apple TV, Apple TV 4K|
|Accessories||Accessibility, Mice & Keyboards, Photography, Gaming & Toys, Apple Watch Bands, Cases & Protection, Software, Creativity, HomeKit, Point Of Sale, Headphones & Speakers, Storage, Networking, Display & Mounts, Health & Fitness, Printers & Scanners, Drones, Power & Cables|
How To Shop At Apple
Apple has the ability to make everything simple and this is reflected when you shop on Apple’s online store as well. There are only a few steps involved in placing an order for Apple products. Enter the delivery and pickup options, specify the shipping address, and specify the payment. You can add an Apple promotion in the form of a code so that you can save big right away.
Payment Options At Apple
When you order an Apple product online, you can use the following payment options.
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Apple Pay
- Cheque or Money Order
- Apple Store Gift Card
- Direct Deposit
- Business/Consumer Finance
Apple Australia allows you to pay for your online order using more than one card for payment. You can use up to eight Apple Store Gift Cards to pay for your Apple product order. You can also combine Apple Store Gift Cards and a debit/credit card. Using the Apple discount code can help drive down the cost of your total order!
Apple Discount Vouchers And Apple Offers
Apple sales on various Apple products are available on the official website of Apple and the retailers of Apple products. You can check coupon websites for Apple vouchers, and Apple promo code that you can apply before you checkout. There is a wide range of Apple deals that are available on these sites. You can save on iPhones, iPads, MacBooks and more products from Apple.
How To Redeem Apple Coupons
When you have an Apple code, you can redeem it easily. When you are checking out, you will see there is a section that says ‘Enter a promo code’ on the left side of the order total. You can click on that and an empty field box will appear. You can enter the Apple coupon code in the field and then apply it. Your order total will change to show you the new order total after the Apple discount has been added.
How To Shop On ShopBack For Apple Cashback Offer
ShopBack is one of the best online stores for cashback offers and a variety of Apple sales. Presently, you can get 1.50% Apple cashback when you shop on Apple through ShopBack. Ensure you read all the terms and conditions before you activate cashback on ShopBack. You can easily avail the cashback from ShopBack in simple steps. You just need an account on the ShopBack website in order to be eligible for cashback on Apple products.
Apple Shipping And Return Policy
Apple can ship your order to your home directly or you can have your order shipped to an Apple Store so you can collect it. There are three ways in which shipping can take place: standard delivery, postal delivery, and postal mixed delivery. You can read the online returns process in the ‘Returns and Refunds’ section to find out how you can return the items you ordered on Apple’s website.
Apple Customer Service
You can contact Apple Australia by online live chat option or you can call an Apple specialist on 133622. You can call from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. On Saturday, you can call from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to speak to customer care. You have the ability to contact online Apple Support by submitting your request online. There are other options to contact Apple representatives in ‘Contact Apple’.
Follow Apple on social media to find out about new product launches and offers.